Why Choose GM Floor Screeds
We at GM Floor Screeds are here to help, no matter how big or small the size of your project. We have an array of skills and products to create a level floor that will suit a range of budgets and requirements. Our expert team are able to deliver and install various types of floor screeds, including fast-drying screed, liquid flow and traditional sand and cement screeds.
As we are based in the West Midlands, we are in an ideal position to offer our services across the UK. Available for use in both commercial and domestic properties. Our extensive floor screeding portfolio exhibits a wide variety of our successful floor screeding projects in various homes, as well as retail and commercial environments.
If you would like to obtain a quote for our floor screeding services or other flooring solutions, please contact us via our contact form, call us on 01543 572 177 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Concrete Screed
Concrete Screed is a material laid down to create a smooth and level surface, at a specific height to lay your chosen floor finish onto. The thickness of concrete screed will vary depending on the requirements of individual projects.
At GM Floor Screeds, we offer the leading surface finish in concrete screeds to eliminate the need for power floated concretes at building sites. Our screed can be applied to floors and slabs (domestic and commercial), as well as oversites and structural toppings.
What Are The Properties of Concrete Screed
The key characteristics include:
- We ensure every screed is compact. No matter how thick your screed is, it must be compact.
- Thickness will vary depending on the individual needs of each client. We will create it to your specifications.
- Each screed mixture must be crack-free, as it needs to perform correctly and be reliable to ensure there are no flooring cracks.
- Above all, concrete screed needs to be dry, clean, flat, and smooth.
Every concrete screed that we at GM Floor Screeds produce will be made to the following specifications:
- Maintenance of fluidity = two hours.
- Compressive strength at 28 days = 35N/mm².
- Minimum thickness of screed = 75mm.
Got A Question?
Check out our Screeding FAQ's to learn more.