Thin Section Screeds
What Is A Thin Section Screed?
Thin section screeds are single component, quick hardening, cement-based screeds used for levelling and smoothing floors where rapid drying is essential. This product is best applied by trowel.
Thin Section Screed Uses
This type of screed is typically used for the following:
- Filling holes or depressions where rapid drying is essential.
- For fast track refurbishment and new constructions where carpet, ceramic tiles, vinyl, linoleum, wood block, cork or any similar floorings need to be applied quickly.
- Used for smoothing floors in office buildings, dwellings, public buildings, schools, hospitals and other places exposed to similar loads.
Benefits of Thin Section Screeds
- Self levelling.
- Protein free – will not harbour bacteria.
- Very fast setting – you can walk on the screed after 2 hours (under normal ambient conditions).
Contact Us Now
Contact us now for more information about our services or for a quote by calling us at 01543 572 177, or using the contact form below