Liquid & Flow Screed Features
GM Floor Screeds are specialists in liquid & flow screed applications for both commercial and domestic properties and take pride in our range of products and level of service.
Our screed is pumped directly onto a surface, so it reduces thickness and drying time, giving you peace of mind that you're able to continue with your project on schedule.
- Increased productivity – 1000m2/day can be easily achieved
- Self compacting
- Self curing
- Can be walked on in 24-48 hours
- Can be loaded after 7 days
- Extremely low shrinkage – does not curl and minimises the risk of cracking
- Avoids the need for reinforcement
- Significantly reduced thickness when compared to traditional sand – cement screed
- Large bay sizes of up to 1000m2 depending on application (heated floors 300m2)
- Ideal for use with under floor heating
- Can be force dried as early as 7 days after application
- Weight saving as a result of thinner section
- Dries at a rate of 1mm per day up to a screed depth of 40mm in good drying conditions
- Easily achieves SR2 finish as described in BS8204
- Protein free – cannot harbour harmful bacteria
- Non combustible (tested to BS476 Part 4)
- Minimal Thermal expansion (0.012mm/mK)
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- Environmentally friendly
- Our liquid screed is ideal with the use of underfloor heating as it has efficient heat transfer properties.
Benefits of Liquid Screed:
- It transfers heat far better than a standard sand and cement screed
- Flow screeds leave no gap unfilled - all air sockets are completely filled preventing heat from rising
- Transfers 100% efficiently
- Reduced labour requirements
- Reduced material requirements - although it is an expensive product, aiming to keep screed at a minimum requirement, helps keep costs at competitive rates
- Our liquid screeds are produced under BS EN 13454 which is a standard of the quality that the material is mixed to.